Thursday, September 7, 2017

Poem About Me






Tina

Quiet, literal, compassionate, and strong

Wife of Jon, Mother of Samantha,Alex, and Madison - Step Mother to Jon and Haley; Grandmother of Carter, Elsie, Gavin

Lover of animals, children, summer

Who feels loved, happy, and cherished

Who fears death, water, elevators

Accomplishments; married to the love of my life, Associate of Art in Teaching, Infant and toddler first aid and CPR certified

Who would like to live to see my great grandchildren, who would like to save all of the animals in the world, who would like to see my next grandchild born in February

Resident of Palmyra, Mo

Snodgrass

3 comments:

  1. Great poem. I did one too and thought is was rather silly, but I think your poem has more flow. I am happy to hear your are going to be enjoying another grandchild. Who doesn't love a baby :) crazy people that is who. I also love animals and have far to many, yet I still want more. I just bought some land and I plan on getting chickens and goats. Hope your wishes come true.
    Nichole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome that you are so into animals too! Nice that you will have the room to enjoy many different ones. Yes, babies are wonderful and I am looking forward to a little one again even those the others are still small (3,2,1 1/2) Seems like we have had one every year, lol.

      Delete
  2. Great poem! Poetry is one of those fascinating arts that I appreciate but am unable to duplicate. Not only is poetry a great form of expression, but it is also a way to engage students through a creative format. I think many forms of assessment prevent students from connecting to the material we teach and by allowing students to display their knowledge through creative means they can frame and relate to information in new ways.

    ReplyDelete